Welcome New Oral Surgery Patients!
What to expect during your first visit to Pavone Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, PC
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Before Your Appointment
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Complete patient registration forms prior to your appointment.
At Pavone Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, PC, we give you the care you deserve!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all visits to our office.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink eight hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
what Would You Like To Do?
- Call us at Pavone Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, PC Phone Number 845-675-8008 to make an appointment.
- Get Driving Directions
- Complete Patient Registration Forms
- Insurance Information
- Meet Dr. Pavone
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary they can be taken at our facility.